BATTLEY MARINE offer a full repairs service to all sorts of Fenders.
We operate a "No Fix no Fee" policy and will repair your fenders to you satisfaction.
Battley Marine Ltd was primarily created as a fender repair and refurbishment company back in 1976; we were the first U.K. based, Yokohama approved, servicing company. Experience allows us to adopt various techniques to extend the longevity of your Pneumatic Fender we can:
To ensure your pneumatics are fit for purpose take advantage of:
- Our thorough inspection service, free of charge, except for travel expenses to and from site at cost: it will ensure any fender defects are detected, quoted and rectified.
We also offer safety valve servicing including:
- Our safety valve overhaul service - offering a new valve core and a thorough clean.
- Followed by a pressure test to ensure the valve is working correctly and the fender is holding the correct internal pressure.
Our fender repair and refurbishment service is operated on a 'no fix, no fee' basis; if we can't fix it, you will not be charged for the quoted cost of repair.
- We utilise buffing, filling, patching, sticking and/or vulcanization techniques depending upon the size, severity and location of the fender damage. We pride ourselves on being able to repair damage that others cannot.
- Once your fender is repaired, you may opt to have it painted with our UV-resistant rubberized paint, to further extend the life of your fender.
- Our renetting service, either complete or partial, truck or aircraft tyre, will replace all worn, damaged, missing or broken elements of the net jewellery. We will re-use towing rings if we can, refurbishing to rejuvenate and reduce cost.
- Our towing rings are manufactured in six different sizes to suit your fender. They are very heavy duty, galvanized and are NDT safety tested as standard to ensure their strength conforms to our SWLs.